Thursday, February 4, 2010

Untraditional Christmas Card

This is my card for this weeks challenge at Susie & Vikki's Christmas Club. My favorite color is pink. I wanted some stamps of my own so my mommy got me these two heart stamps. I picked them out all by myself. I love using the "crazy scissors" so I used them and cut a strip of pink paper and decorated it with glitter glue. And of course I needed snowflakes so I added a line of them across the bottom of my card. Then I finished my card by stamping Merry Christmas on it. So what do you think of my non traditional Christmas card?

2 comments:

  1. Oh Now Rebecca this is totally stunning like a Christmas and valentines card rolled into one how clever of you to match it up, great to give to someone you love
    Thanks for joining in this weeks Susie & Vikki's Christmas club challenge we hope you will join us again Tomorrow
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca, such a pretty card sweetheart! I adore the colours you have chosen and the hearts and sparkle are gorgeous. Thankyou for joining in Susie & Vikki's Christmas club challenge this week and good luck.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete